Just because I was browsing tumblr and I saw VVVV. I remember how I used to answer so many questions through xanga. So a little blast from the past (:
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
Since I don’t want to open iTunes, I shuffled on my iphone instead. Songs that popped up: Trey Songz – Inside Interlude, Andre Merritt – Gravity, Ludacris ft Plies – Nasty Girl, The Weekend – Montreal, and Jhevon Paris ft August – Neva Eva. LOL
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
It would be my father.
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
“grandparents insisted on calling it Freeman’s Beach. Throughout” – Assata, An Autobiography
4) What do you think about most?
Lately, my grandpa and my series of unfortunate events. The clouds are following my every move and with every chance it gets, it pours.
5) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
LOL.. yes. I still have it too O_O
6) Do you have any strange phobias?
I don’t think it is strange, but I am afraid of the dark.
7) What’s your religion?
8) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
motha fucking driving. or school & work. but I rather be soaking up sunshine.
9) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
Well fuck.. can I use boy bands? Because Backstreet Boys = my all time fave. But then there’s Boyz II Men… X_X
10) What was the last lie you told?
“I’m doing homework” .. but I was really on a bunch of social media sites…
11) Do you believe in karma?
12) What does your URL mean?
hmm .. I guess urban describes a certain style (closed to streetwear, at least to me) while piece can be an object of art. At the same time it can mean a part of a story, my story. I also like the fact that when using urbanpiece it can sound like urbanPEACE.
since this will be posted on my tumblr .. I was borned in march so yeah.
13) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
sounds like I am about to be interviewed .. but weakness and strength = altruistic. In a way that I go above and beyond when I help someone but it holds me back to take care of myself.
14) Who is your celebrity crush?
At the moment, Donald Glover. But I have many celebrity crushes.
15) How do you vent your anger?
On my blog! SIKE! Not all the time. I like to go to the batting cages.
16) Do you have a collection of anything?
Sneakers.. stitch things and organizers and pens o_o
17) Are you happy with the person you’ve become?
Not right now. I feel like I am in a dark hole wanting to climb out but I keep getting stuck on the sides as I reach out. I am working on myself though.
18) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love?
I hate the sound of cardboard boxes rubbing against each other and chalkboard screeches X_X. I love the sound of children’s laughter and singing on the playground.
19) What’s your biggest “what if”?
I can’t tell you. and there are many reasons behind it.
20) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
Yes. and I believe that there’s another life form in this universe besides living creatures on Earth.
21) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
Just no. Too lazy.
22) Smell the air. What do you smell?
Little Caesars pizza and Lee’s Sandwich’s Vietnamese Coffee
23) What’s the worst place you have ever been to?
My head. No seriously.
24) Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender?
mmm Chris Brown. But Trey Songz be looking fioone. There’s also Pharrell.
25) To you, what is the meaning of life?
I feel like there’s no meaning to life since he passed away. I am finding reasons to feel alive again.
26) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
Yes, and no. I have been into accidents though .. not my fault.
27) What was the last movie you saw?
uhmm I don’t remember. Yeah, it’s been that long since I’ve been to the theater.
28) What’s the worst injury you’ve ever had?
Fell down a flight of outdoor stairs that were made out of rocks&cement.
29) Do you have any obsessions right now?
I am obsessed with Flappy Bird. but fuck.
30) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
31) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
I usually end up letting go. Bottled up anger does the body and mind no good.
32) What is your astrological sign?
33) What’s the last thing you purchased?
Food. Material things? Toms.
34) Love or lust?
I like the idea of Love but the feeling of Lust.
35) In a relationship?
36) How many relationships have you had?
Officially, 1 boyfriend. I have this thing where I get uninterested .. quick. There’s this other thing where I don’t walk back into my past with people I have chemistry with. Yeah that’s not a typo. I don’t think chemistry goes away but feelings do.
37) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
Being me is good enough. If you don’t like it #ontothenext.
38) Where is your best friend?
I don’t believe in best friends.
39) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
40) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
Yes (: !
41) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
I would try to save the dog, make the front of the newspaper, and hopefully my Boss will understand this circumstance. If a dog’s life is not worth reconsidering why I am late then I don’t think I would like to work at that place.
42) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
a) No, at least not until my last couple days.
b) I would put in my two weeks to work/live my regular life for the remaining two weeks. And then my last two weeks would be doing things that I would never do. Like .. streaking. LOL but on the real, I would spend time to write a letter to everyone who made a difference in my life and to people that I love.
43) What’s a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
Because of You – Ne-Yo or Yo – Chris Brown
44) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
There are many factors to build a relationship. I believe that a relationship needs reciprocity of love. I also believe that a relationship needs to be worked on consistently, and daily because love by itself will not suffice. When people want relationships to be effortless, they don’t try hard enough.
45) How can I win your heart?
Yeah. I am trying to figure that out myself too. I am complicated like pi. or Pie.
46) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
47) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
To be more open-minded. It has done me wonders!
48) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
“Han Nguyen” lol . how about, be inspired by the things I’ve done and create change within yourself and where you walk. booya! Yes, I plan on to make a difference in a significant way. (threw some stats&psych in your way)
49) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word “heart.”
50) Basic question; what’s your favorite color/colors?
Green! 2nd favorite, Red!
51) What is your current desktop picture?
An image I created (: and vectored through an art program of mine.
52) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
I would not wish that upon anyone. Even my enemies.. If .. I .. Had .. Any … That .. Is
53) What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth
“Are you okay?”
54) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what’s even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
Reading minds. Digging into thoughts. I am that DEEP.
55) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
Having a full on conversation with my Grandpa anytime throughout my lifetime.
56) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
I wouldn’t. What doesn’t kill me can only make me stronger.
57) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
HAH. I guess any of the celebrity I listed above.
58) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
59) Ever been on a plane?
Technically yes. When I was a 9 month old baby on the plane to California from the Philippines. But I have not been on one ever since.. so No.
60) Give me your top 5 hottest celebrities.
Specifically naming actors. Jensen Ackles, Paul Walker, Michael Ealy, Terrence J, and I can really go on .. Morris Chestnut.